Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Home Stretch!




According to science we have 4 days left until Bryce makes his debue. However, if he is anything like mom he will be fashionably late. Time has never gone by slower. Mom is tired and dad is doing everything he can to help. Yesterday at the doctor's, we were told that I am 1cm dilated and only 25% effaced, so not that far along, but something. I realize that in a few years I will laugh at my inability to wait, whats a few days? I am a kid at Christmas morning. I am including a few of our maternity shots with reneevanni.com. It was fun to get these done, expensive, but fun! She will take some of Bryce as soon as he gets here so we can share. Also one picture from Saturday. Send those positive vibes our way!

1 comment:

tessahjake said...

fingers crossed you'll be on time...not late! :)