Thursday, May 28, 2009

HE'S HERE!!!!!

So there we were on May 23rd. We decided to go play a little FROLF to get outside and moving. We lost track of total strokes and decided to just remember how far apart we were instead. By our calculations we shot about 150 for the full 18 holes. We are not the tiger woods of FROLF. It was somewhere between hole 9 and 11 that Brandy started to feel some contractions but ummmm........it was a tie game so far so we had to finish.
At the 18th hold we were visited by a baby moose. We had to play through because well....... it was still a tie game.
Guess who won.


So after that we went home and watched movies until 2 am when we decided it was time to head to the hospital.

After 28 hours of labor the little guy finaly came intothis world. Here he is!!!







Bryce Keene Richards was born 7 pounds 13 ounces and 22 inches long just after midnight on the 25th of May (Memorial Day)Well i have to go make some lunch for me and mama. While mama is currently making lunch for baby!!! We will post more pictures when time allows. We are the two happiest parents in the world!!!!


2 comments:

tessahjake said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! When I get home from Maine at the end of June - can I come meet him and give his gifty? I know you will have tons of company- soooo...don't let me impose. Brandy - he really is absolutely beautiful! But with two beautiful parents what else?

lisadc said...

Oh my...he is such a cutie. Chris and I are watching the videos over and over and over. So cute... I love the floppy head wrinkled newborns, too precious. You guys looks so at ease with Keene. Enjoy him. We love you all.

Lisa, Chris, Ben and Andrew

Once I show Ben he will also want to play it over and over and over.