Sunday, March 8, 2009

29 weeks and still snowing!








We have had a fun few weeks! The Fur Rhondy was February 28-March 8. Brandy was able to run the 5K in the Frostbite Footrace in town (Matt had to drive to Whittier for a boarding that morning :( . We saw the Running of the Reindeer, big crowds and very difficult to see... picture the runningof the bulls but with people dressed in costumes being chased by horny male reindeer running towards a female reindeer in heat. I was not impressed, I thought it was kind of cruel... oh well. This Saturday we saw the ceremonial start of the Iditarod. The dogs were so happy running with their tongues wagging and little booties on their feet. We skipped the crowded downtown and found a spot on the trail at Goose Lake Park to wave and take pictures. Such an awesome experience. We feel really lucky to be able to see something like this. In mama/baby world things are great, still running, napping a little more and still gaining in size! Bryce is more active than ever. Dad is very supportive and must be the most amazing man in the world, we are very lucky to have him. Love love love! 11 weeks to go and we are so excited, very excited that the fam will be out here this summer!!!!

2 comments:

tessahjake said...

OK - that's it we can't be friends anymore... you make me look like a complete lazy slob. I don't run ANYWHERE and I am FAR FROM pregnant ----- - and here you are running races in frigid temperatures while carrying a baby - sigh - oh ok- your still my friend. love you :) c ya thurs

tessahjake said...

I meant you're - I know my grammar - really I do, I do...LOL