Saturday, February 21, 2009

27 weeks


I cant believe we still have 13 weeks left! I am growing bigger by the day, and it isnt just the belly. EVERYTHING seems to be getting bigger. We are still going to the gym, at least four times a week, still running under a ten minute mile, so I cant really worry too much about that scale. Alhough, I have to admit, there are a few dishes that I probably would forego 27 weeks ago! I am going to enjoy it while I can! Matt has been helping getting the baby room together, he installed ceiling fans in our bedroom and Bryce's... we never have the heat on and it is always insanely warm in here, go figure! We only have to pick up the bassinet and the crib needs to be delivered and we are set! The nesting has begun, we cleaned the heck out of this house today! Here is a picture from last week.

1 comment:

tessahjake said...

you look amazing!!!gosh 13 weeks I better get cracking on that quilt. Colors? Theme - please be specific so i know what fabric to go with :) - I am taking a class in April - maybe I'll use that to my advantage. Miss you much! cookies come in next week. xoxox I hope t make a trip to deliver the following week.