Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bryce's Room



I am not sure if you know, but we live in a split level house right now. So there are two bedrooms, the family room and a bath downstairs and the living room, kitchen, master bedroom and bath upstairs. The reason I am bringing this up is that Bryce's "nursery"is downstairs while our master bedroom, that we really like, is upstairs. So although I am including pictures of the nursery it will probably only be used for storage and occasional naps when mom is downstairs.

The crib is thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Richards, blanket was made by Aunti Traci, I painted the letters for his name, the bedding set was from the great-aunties, the toys are from Aunti Lisa and her lovely boys. Matt found the "changing table" on craigslist, a hotel was selling a bunch of these to make way for new ones, so we bought two. The pictures are from a used children's book, put into cheap frames that I painted.

1 comment:

tessahjake said...

cute cute cute. that is eric carle's art - is it not? Ok so now I have a good idea for the quilt....